We’re hands-on and tech-savvy, but we’re just as focused when it comes to customer service. Here at IMIG Audio/Video there is no limit to what you can achieve.
Welcome to your new career in the corporate audio/visual industry
IMIG Audio/Video, Inc. is a fast-growing company that provides professional audio visual equipment rental, set-up and customer support services for memorable, high-quality event productions.
Ideal candidates should have basic knowledge of basic Audio/Visual equipment:
- Microphones, Audio Mixers
- Portable Sound Systems
- LCD Projectors
- Large and Small format Projecting Screens
- Setup and Teardown
- Demonstrate ability to preform one advanced specialty skill level
- Ability to work unsupervised and maintain goal achievement
- Able to life 50lbs
- Able to interact professionally and effectively with a diverse work force, customer base and senior level management
- Technical aptitude and basic understanding of how to use audiovisual equipment and computer hardware and software
- Strong customer, client and coworker interface experience and abilities
- Outstanding communication skills and professional imig
- Able to accommodate a work schedule that includes some nights and weekends.
COMPLETE THIS FORM
To establish lasting relationships with our clients by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust and goodwill through exceptional performance by every member of our professional team.